Friday, October 30, 2009

Easy Guacamole

I love guacamole; it's one of my favorite things. I have tried many kinds, and I love most of them. There's one recipe in particular that I usually make, but tonight I had some avacados that needed to be used, and didn't have most of the rest of the ingredients for my usual recipe. I found this one online, and it was so fast and easy, and I had everything on hand. It was so good; I think it's my new favorite.

Mix together the following ingredients:
•Avocados (number according to the size of the crowd)
•About 1/4 t salt per avocado
•About 2 T salsa per avocado
•About 3/4 t garlic powder per avocado
•About 1/2 t lemon or lime juice per avocado
•Optional: Chopped cilantro, chopped onion


(I didn't add onion or cilantro. I used lemon juice and followed this recipe exactly, using two avacados. Delicious!)

1 comment: